David Gerard and I just published our latest news roundup and analysis on the ongoing crypto crash.
In this update, we cover:
- A slew of state regulators drop the hammer on crypto lender Nexo.
- Terra-Luna: Where in the world is Do Kwon?
- After a two-week auction, FTX US emerges as the highest bidder for Voyager Digital’s assets. What is SBF buying other than a giant hole in Voyager’s balance sheet?
- Under pressure from the UCC, Alex Mashinsky steps aside as CEO of Celsius.
- The US Trustee appoints an examiner to investigate Celsius.
- Celsius wants to sell off some stablecoins to fund its operations. Texas agencies object! They want the debtor to hold off until the examiner comes out with her report.
- Crypto miners are unhappy. Good!
Head over to David’s blog to read the full post! [David Gerard]
Image: GPU crypto miners in Vietnam appear to be jet washing their old mining gear before putting the components up for sale.