It’s time for another episode of “all the money’s gone.” David and I are taking turns posting. This one is on his blog. [David Gerard]
In this episode, we cover:
- Coinbase’s disastrous Q2 financials.
- Hodlnaut’s brave attempt to stay afloat before going under.
- More legal wrangling in the Celsius and Voyager bankruptcies.
- Tether — a secured or unsecured Celsius creditor?
- Other innocent victims of the CeFi fallout.
If you like our work, please do sign up for our Patreons — here’s Amy’s and here’s David’s.