A hearing was held in the Celsius bankruptcy proceedings on November 1 at 11 am ET.
It went on for three hours. I sat threw all of it and drafted a story. David Gerard polished the draft and added more comments and analysis. You can read the full post on David’s blog. [David Gerard]
Here’s what we covered:
- Secret Celsius employees will not get bonuses.
- The examiner expands her work plan to include the CEL token and how Celsius marketed its services — send us your coins! We’re your friend, banks are you enemies! HODL!
- The P-word came up multiple times in the hearing.
- Celsius can’t sell its $23 million in stablecoins until it’s clear who owns them.
- The examiner report is a ticking time bomb set to blow up the best made plans.
Please take a moment to subscribe to our Patreon accounts. We need your support, even if it’s just a few dollars a month. Links are in the blog post!