The latest crypto crash update is up!
David Gerard and I discuss:
- Liquidate Celsius already. There’s no viable business here, and Mashinsky has taken all his money out. Krissy’s got her money, too.
- Celsius filed its schedule of assets and liabilities, listing the names of every creditor and every transaction they made in the last 90 days.
- Crypto is horrified. My name’s in a public record, omg!
- Teneo got its hands on 3AC’s NFT collection. We can’t find our friend CryptoDickButt #1462 though!
- South Korea is clipping Terraform Labs creator Do Kwon’s wings. No more passport. He says he’s not on the run anyway.
- Voyager is pissed off at Wave Financial’s interview with CoinTelegraph. They’ve filed a very defensive letter with the court.
The full update is on David’s blog this time. Head on over there and read it! [David Gerard]
Image: They look smug here, yes?